About the Publication
Competitive Position® Salary Report
Open to the Public
Discover the Salary Report at your convenience with my complements.
I sincerely hope you find this information useful today and in the future.
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. is the publisher of the Competitive Position® Salary Report.
Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. is an independent research company.
Please feel free to browse the Competitive Position® Salary Report.
A single copy may be downloaded for personal use and one print made.
The Salary Report may not otherwise be stored, copied, reformatted, distributed or transmitted except to facilitate access to the copyrighted web site maintaining the content, appearance and functioning of the original in its entirety, unaltered and without augmentation.
Written permission is required to display or publish any part of the Salary Report.
Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. is solely responsible for the contents of the Competitive Position® Salary Report.
No endorsement is offered, no responsibility is taken and no assistance is made by any other individual, corporation, government, institution or organization including:
- advertisers on competitive-position.info;
- developers, producers or distributors of information technology hardware, software or services;
- web sites displaying want ads for public access;
- employers posting want ads.
Revenue is earned online from Google advertising.
- The policy guidelines of Google AdSense are followed.
- Please visit the Google web site for information about their partner policies.
Donations are received through PayPal.
- The policy guidelines of PayPal are followed.
- Please visit the PayPal web site for information about their payment processing policies.
- Donations are not tax deductible.
- PayPal donations are taxable income for Whole Root Economic Research, Inc.
Intellectual Property Rights
Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. makes the following Intellectual Property claims:
- The Competitive Position® Salary Report is Copyright © 1996 - 2019;
- The software -utilized to generate the Salary Report from raw data into presentation form- was granted a U.S. Patent in September 1999;
- The content and design of the web sites "competitive-position.info", "competitiveposition.info", "competitive-position.com", "competitiveposition.com", "competitive-position.biz" and "competitiveposition.biz" are Copyright © 1996 - 2019;
- "Competitive Position" is a Registered Trademark;
- The image with the title "Logo" is a Trademark.
- Web Activity Logged:
- Server activity is logged to monitor up-time and detect errors. The logs are also used to construct aggregate data about page requests and pages served over specific periods of time, such as a month or year.
- Email Addresses Kept Confidential:
- Return addresses in email to Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. are kept confidential.
- Online Donation Information Kept Confidential:
- PayPal protects the security and confidentiality of doners. Credit card numbers remain unknown to and are not included in the receipts received by Whole Root Economic Research. Receipts are not made available to third parties.
Google AdSense Privacy
- Google serves text and display ads on the Competitive Position® Salary Report web pages.
- When an ad is served Google may place a DoubleClick cookie in the browser or associate an anonymous ID with the device requesting access.
- This gives Google the potential to record web activity about ads browsed, ads clicked and actions taken on this and other partner web sites and while using Google services.
- Google provides the choice to opt out of the DoubleClick cookie at any time.
- Please visit the Google web site for instructions.
Google selects the specific Ads displayed, the choice may include consideration of:
- the specific content of the Salary Report web page;
- information Whole Root Economic Research, Inc. provides about itself and its web site content to Google as an AdSense partner;
- the visitor's web activity as recorded in standard log data that may be collected by Google on this and other Google partner web sites, including: the url's of pages displaying ads, cookie and device information, IP address, browser type, operating system and the date and time;
- data Google may collect from web activity associated with a DoubleClick cookie, an anonymous ID or another Google cookie when visiting this web site, browsing other AdSense partner web sites and utilizing Google services.